What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?
I am seeking the best sound quality someone said I should use a airport express?
- Asked by Kristen I from Downingtown
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?)
1 Answer from the Community
The iWires 3.5mm cable will be the easiest way to connect to a Bose wave system without using the Bose Wave connect kit. No adapters needed simply connect the cable from your iPad 3.5mm Jack into the Headphone input on the rear of the Wave system. This should provide decent quality audio providing you adjust the volume on your iPad to a level that does not cause distortion when using the Wave system at high volume levels.
Alternatively you could purchase the Bose Wave Connect Kit which is specifically designed for iDevices but it will no doubt be the most expensive option & I doubt the difference in audio quality will be worth the extra expense.
- Answered by Jamie H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it play music from my itunes to my bose wave system wirelessly?
- Asked by Kathy W from Phillips
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it play music from my itunes to my bose wave system wirelessly?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express