is this compatible with Ipod touch 3rd gen, ios 5?
- Asked by Mehmet B from Murray
- Oct 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with Ipod touch 3rd gen, ios 5?)
3 Answers from the Community
yes it is. if your ipod touch is 8 or 16gb, then it is 2nd gen, and can only go to 4.2.1, but if it is a 3rd gen for certain, then yes, it can go to iOS 5.1
- Answered by Sander B from Colorado Springs
- Jun 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it just says "This version of the iPod software (4.2.1) is the current version."
That doesn't look like IOS 5.
- Answered by David T from Kalispell
- Apr 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
because ive tried it lots of times and it wont work
- Answered by Haylee P from Maryville
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this cable work for the iPod Touch 3rd gen?
- Asked by Len A from Folsom
- Mar 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work for the iPod Touch 3rd gen?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable