Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is. The TV must have an available A/V Input (with female RCA jacks).
Just plug the adapter cable in and set the TV "Source" to that input. If your iPod or iPhone is set up correctly, you simply play your video and it is sent out to the TV.
- Answered by Christopher M from Houston
- Dec 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m