I have an older macbook that we use to hook up to our mixer at school. Using the same adapter to my ipad the music plays but it is all instrumental.
The ipad or even a newer mac will not allow me to listen to the music on our schools souns system. Is there an adapter for the ipad to allow me to hear music and words? It seems the plug in area is even a bit different from older versions and the new ipad.
1 Answer from the Community
This can sometimes happen with wiring or plugging faults. Stereo tracks may have slightly different music on the left and right sides, but identical vocals. if your mixer is inverting one side then mixing the two sides to mono, identical programme will cancel out leaving only the difference, music. But why that might be happening here I couldn't say
- Answered by Paul G
- Feb 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Air 11 to older TV
- Asked by Anne-viviane M from Waterloo
- Nov 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air 11 to older TV)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
What macbook is the best for school?
- Asked by John D from Melbourne
- Jan 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What macbook is the best for school?)
- Asked about: Mac