I have a in car dvd player that has an av input would this work on it if so which one would i need composite or component
1 Answer from the Community
It will work to display video, but not to mirror your iPhone or iPad display. Just the apps that support an external display, like movies and YouTube. You need different cables for mirroring, which don't work on iPhone 3GS and iPad 1.
- Answered by Henry M
- Sep 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with ABC Player?
- Asked by Ken E from Shoreline
- May 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with ABC Player?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Does your car need to have an aux input to work?
- Asked by Maricela L from Prospect Park
- Jul 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does your car need to have an aux input to work?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Fre…
Can i use the mac to display to 2 tv's? one is component and the other is only composite
- Asked by Michael A from Chicago
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the mac to display to 2 tv's? one is component and the other is only composite)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…