I have a in car dvd player that has an av input would this work on it if so which one would i need composite or component
1 Answer from the Community
It will work to display video, but not to mirror your iPhone or iPad display. Just the apps that support an external display, like movies and YouTube. You need different cables for mirroring, which don't work on iPhone 3GS and iPad 1.
- Answered by Henry M
- Sep 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5
- Asked by David M from El Dorado Hills
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does it work with ABC Player?
- Asked by Ken E from Shoreline
- May 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with ABC Player?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Does your car need to have an aux input to work?
- Asked by Maricela L from Prospect Park
- Jul 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does your car need to have an aux input to work?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Fre…