Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
- Asked by Kyung Chan P
- Feb 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?)
1 Answer from the Community
Just use an appletv and mirror your phone to that. I'm assuming you've tried going into the apple store and asked the same question right?
- Answered by Timothy C from Toronto
- Mar 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I see what I am filming while I am using my VCR?
- Asked by Mo L from Beijing
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I see what I am filming while I am using my VCR?)
- Asked about: Elgato Video Capture