Does apple make a pigtail cable so that it can be powered at the same time you have a projector or tv hooked to it?
I frequently use my IPad for presentations that are displayed through a projector. I have to repower my iPad mid day due to the length of the presentations. Does Apple make a pigtail cable that would allow the iPad to be powered at the same time that another device is plugged in? Thank you.
- Asked by Barry P from North Las Vegas
- Jan 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple make a pigtail cable so that it can be powered at the same time you have a projector or tv hooked to it?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can charge your iPad while it's connected to a TV or a projector
The Composite cable has both AV outputs and a USB connector to connect your iPad to either a Mac or a PC or to a USB power adaptor. Earlier versions of this cable included them in the pack.
Check the contents on the store website to see if it includes a USB charger as well.
- Answered by James H from North Bondi
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable do i need to hook up my mac book pro to my HD Television?
- Asked by Vanessa Y from Naughton
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to hook up my mac book pro to my HD Television?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter