Can I watch Netflix movies using my iPad along with the netflix app and the composite AV cable?
- Asked by Jimmy R from Medford
- Sep 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Netflix movies using my iPad along with the netflix app and the composite AV cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
That's exactly what I do now, by connecting my iPad via the composite cable to my home-theater receiver's auxiliary input.
The composite cable package also includes a USB cable, which can plug into a spare charging block and allow you to watch Netflix without draining your iPad battery.
You scroll through Netflix options on your iPad app, and you control the film (play/pause/stop) from the iPad app as well. But when the film starts playing, it automatically is displayed on your TV.
I must adjust the aspect ratio of my Sony TV from "Normal" to "Full" to get the movies to fill the screen properly, but that's the only fiddling required. The streaming audio/video quality is good, though not quite HDTV good.
- Answered by Gregory J from New Albany
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you watch Netflix movies
- Asked by Vesteria L from Laurel
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you watch Netflix movies)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet
What cable do I need to purchase to stream netflix from my iPhone4s and watch on a pc?
- Asked by Tiffany D from Clarksburg
- Mar 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to purchase to stream netflix from my iPhone4s and watch on a pc?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter