Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
1 Answer from the Community
Just use an appletv and mirror your phone to that. I'm assuming you've tried going into the apple store and asked the same question right?
- Answered by Timothy C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it projects everything that I see /want in my ipad.
- Asked by Sagy R
- Mar 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it projects everything that I see /want in my ipad.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???
- Asked by Alan M from Weston
- Jul 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable