Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this product be use on an airplane with a 75 watt max?
- Asked by Eric S from San Antonio
- Apr 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be use on an airplane with a 75 watt max?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Does it work with AC 110V and 240V?
- Asked by Ricardo S. S from Miami
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with AC 110V and 240V?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile s…