What power cable will I need if I move to Australia?
I might be moving to Australia next year, and I'm wondering what i will need to charge my Macbook over there. I am currently living in Canada, and I own a 15" (White) Macbook.
- Asked by Kelly B from St. Catharines
- Mar 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What power cable will I need if I move to Australia?)
1 Answer from the Community
The power adapter that came with your MacBook should be suitable for 100 - 240v AC 50/60 Hz. All that you will need to change is the actual head that sits on the power adapter. In Australia (240v 50Hz), we use two angled pins with a third earth pin (the earth is not required for double insulated appliances like your MacBook power adapter).
The head for the power adapter for Australia is 603-7715 or for a complete 1.8m power lead with head is 590-5259.
- Answered by Greg S from Penshurst
- Jun 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this the cable I need to move from my Mac book pro screen to my TV?
- Asked by Maxwell W from Edmonton
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the cable I need to move from my Mac book pro screen to my TV?)
- Asked about: Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable