What do I need to use my Macbook Air laptop in Europe?
Low tech woman seeks simple answers and solutions for bringing my Mac Air laptop on a plane to Germany and being able to travel to nearby countries and have the power cord and voltage be compatible. I saw something online for an airplane power mag cord which can be used. I saw the World Travel Kit for Apple online, but I'm not sure if this is overkill. What's the minimum requirements I will need?
- Asked by Andrea R from Santa Cruz
- Aug 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to use my Macbook Air laptop in Europe?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple power supplies are dual voltage (and dual frequency), so all you need is a European plug adaptor.
- Answered by Drew W from Brooklyn
- Aug 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this fit my 11" Macbook Air laptop?
- Asked by Linda M from Hesperia
- May 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit my 11" Macbook Air laptop?)
- Asked about: Kensington Combination Laptop Lock
Do I need a voltage converter to use my macbook in Europe?
- Asked by Jacklyn B from Shippensburg
- Feb 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a voltage converter to use my macbook in Europe?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?
- Asked by Katherine C from Humble
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet