replace cable only charger
I have a loose connection on my Macbook charger that require wiggling to set it working. Can i buy the magnetic cable without the adapter unit?
- Asked by Sharyn A
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (replace cable only charger)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
- Sep 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery charger under warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Is this the same as an A1/72?
- Asked by Barbara H
- Mar 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the same as an A1/72?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
No answers yet