Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?
I have an 11" Macbook Air that I bought in January 2012 in Canada. I am currently in SE Asia and am wondering if I need to use a converter to charge it? Other posts I have seen have said it is not necessary so I have plugged it in with an adapter and the battery got extremely hot, is this from not having a converter, or is something wrong with my computer?
- Asked by Terri D from Vancouver
- Mar 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the 11" MK tote hold 13" macbook air?
- Asked by Jessica D from Rancho Cordova
- Aug 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 11" MK tote hold 13" macbook air?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…