Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter can be used anywhere between 100v to 240v with 50 Hz or 60 Hz. I have used mine the US, Australia, Japan, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Egypt, and more. All you need to do is get the right wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Richard S from Apo
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
- Feb 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock