Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter can be used anywhere between 100v to 240v with 50 Hz or 60 Hz. I have used mine the US, Australia, Japan, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Egypt, and more. All you need to do is get the right wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Richard S from Apo
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are devices for 220 v in US?
- Asked by Eduardo V from Canyon Country
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (There are devices for 220 v in US?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion
Does it works in 110 - 220 v?
- Asked by Diego K
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works in 110 - 220 v?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
No answers yet