Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter can be used anywhere between 100v to 240v with 50 Hz or 60 Hz. I have used mine the US, Australia, Japan, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Egypt, and more. All you need to do is get the right wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Richard S from Apo
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i rechrge macbook in 220v
- Asked by Danny G from Tiburon
- Dec 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i rechrge macbook in 220v)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?
- Asked by Daniel V from Concepcion
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…