OS / Full migration from a Time Machine back-up to SSD
is a Full migration from a Time Machine back-up (OS + everything else) to this SSD advisable? i.e. would there be massive amounts of redundant data from the current HDD wasting space or causing havoc in the SSD?
I would be installing this SSD in my mid 2010 MacBook Pro.
- Asked by James M from Marsfield
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (OS / Full migration from a Time Machine back-up to SSD)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this automatically back up with time machine?
- Asked by Helen G from Staten Island
- Jul 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this automatically back up with time machine?)
- Asked about: LaCie 4TB USB 3.0 Porsche Design P'…