Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?
If I plug this in to the USB port on a 27" LED Cinema Display, will my MacBook Air be able to use it when connected to the monitor?
- Asked by Jeff K from Farmington Hills
- Oct 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. I'm using the same setup right now (27" 2010 Cinema Display with 2011 MBA.)
It worked flawlessly me and was very easy to setup. I've got the CD connected to the MBA via the Thunderbolt and USB ports. The USB Ethernet adapter is connected to the USB port behind the CD. It works well to conceal excess wires.
- Answered by Parag M from North Wales
- May 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As long as your MBA is using the CD as a USB hub it should work...
- Answered by Robert B from Houston
- Oct 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Should be able to, as long as the connections are working.
- Answered by Derek K from Hanover
- Jul 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can this work with the LED Cinema display 27''?
- Asked by Spencer C from Anaheim
- Dec 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work with the LED Cinema display 27''?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
Can I use this adapter with the 27" Apple LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by Felix P from Newington
- May 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter with the 27" Apple LED Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Kanex C247D Single-Link DVI to Mini…