Do I need the Ethernet Adapter to connect Singtel broadband to Mac Air?
I do not have WIFI and I am using Singtel broadband all the times. Several attempts have been made o access to Internet by inserting the broadband into the USB port of Mac Air but failed to access to Internet. Do I need to set up, if so please email me the instruction or is there an additional cable I need to purchase in order to connect to boardband. Kindly advise. Thank you
1 Answer from the Community
Depend on your Singtel broadband device. Ideally the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter would have an ethernet cable connecting it to your Singtel router.
- Answered by Stephen I from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can you use a mac air on a wired internet
- Asked by David S from Erlanger
- Jan 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how can you use a mac air on a wired internet)
- Asked about: Mac
Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Chase H from Saint Marys
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…