Does this work with BodyGuardz or Invisible Shield installed on the phone?
- Asked by Peter G from Albuquerque
- Aug 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with BodyGuardz or Invisible Shield installed on the phone?)
2 Answers from the Community
Having had to purchase it to find out, let me be clear: This does NOT work with the Zagg Invisible Shield. Upon first insertion, it caused the Invisible Shield to wrinkle up on the back. It very tightly fits the iPhone, so I imagine any such covering on the back won’t fit well. Specifically Zagg’s as it has a high affinity for plastics (an advertised feature — “non-slip”)
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Jan 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The product is custom fit to the iphone 4 with no cases on it... as long it does not change the shape of the iphone 4, it will be fine.
- Answered by Dean Z from New York
- Aug 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will it work with zagg invisible shield
- Asked by Jan L from Winnipeg
- Dec 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with zagg invisible shield)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4s…
Will it work with the BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure?
- Asked by Tom W from Salt Lake City
- May 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad
Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Oct 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED