do i need this for my ihome?
I have a 3g right now, but my iphone 4 is about to come in. I have an iHome. Am I going to need this adapter?
- Asked by Hannah B from North Richland Hills
- Sep 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need this for my ihome?)
3 Answers from the Community
yes you will, the 3G has a more rounded back, the iPhone 4 have more of a square shape
- Answered by Josiah T from Prescott
- Jan 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes you will need it unless you want your 30 pin dock connector to be broken.
- Answered by Azam A from Katy
- Feb 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'm debating on weather or not to get this as well. My iphone 4 fits 'ok' with my sound dock using the older 3G sleeve. However, there is a bit of play..
- Answered by Stanley C from San Jose
- Sep 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
i bought a radio with an ipod dock.......do i need anything else to make the remote work
- Asked by Amber M from Swainsboro
- Nov 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i bought a radio with an ipod dock.......do i need anything else to make the remote work)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will this ihome work with a ipad mini?
- Asked by Jason B from Dunlap
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this ihome work with a ipad mini?)
- Asked about: iHome iD99 Triple-Charge Dual-Alarm…
No answers yet
How can I use my new ihome with my iphone 4?
- Asked by Julie M from Wayne
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use my new ihome with my iphone 4?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet