Will leaving iPhone in the cradle after full charge cause battery damage?
- Asked by Kenneth T from Sacramento
- Mar 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will leaving iPhone in the cradle after full charge cause battery damage?)
1 Answer from the Community
It will not cause battery damage. Just follow Apple's recommendation to fully discharge the battery once per month for optimum battery maintenance. This recommendation applies no matter how you charge the iPhone 4's battery.
- Answered by David S from Noblesville
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I leave the battery on continuous charge?
- Asked by Donald C from Matthews
- Dec 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave the battery on continuous charge?)
- Asked about: JBL Flip Portable Bluetooth Stereo …