Will leaving iPhone in the cradle after full charge cause battery damage?
I plan to use the cradle at my desk as a resting place for iPhone, will the cradle cut power to the phone once it's fully charge or will it continue with charging, causing damage to the battery? thanks!
- Asked by Winston Z from Richmond
- Feb 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will leaving iPhone in the cradle after full charge cause battery damage?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, while the Iphone is in the dock or simply hooked up to power and the charging sequence is completed, the phone stops charging the batter. It will not do any damage to the batter, if you leave it in the dock
- Answered by Kelsey M from Timmins
- Apr 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charge the iphone
- Asked by Shahed F from Trenton
- Apr 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iphone)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Universal Dock Adapt…
how long does the battery last on a full charge?
- Asked by Kelly H from Mackinaw
- Nov 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does the battery last on a full charge?)
- Asked about: TRANSIT by Soen Portable Bluetooth …