record video from the dock?
Can you take video whilst the camera is being powered from the dock? This would mean one could take many hours of unbroken video until the storage capacity is exceeded and not be restricted by battery life (so for example I could video a six hour workshop from the dock powered by the mains)
- Asked by Barry M from Stourport-on-severn
- Jul 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (record video from the dock?)
2 Answers from the Community
Connection to the dock shouldn’t be any different from connection to the power cable that came with the phone, so yes, that should work. But the angle of the phone in the dock could be awkward for video—I’d rather just use the power cable that came with the phone, and rig up a home-made adjustable mounting spot (or use something like a gorillapod iphone mount).
- Answered by Morgan A from Mayfield Heights
- Jul 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can.
- Answered by Steven B
- Aug 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2