Is there a product that would allow the iPhone 4 to lay (upright) on its side (to watch a movie)?
- Asked by Felipe M from Waikoloa
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a product that would allow the iPhone 4 to lay (upright) on its side (to watch a movie)?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Otterbox Defender case has this ability. The included holsters belt clip is able to lock in the extended position to be used as a kickstand.
- Answered by Jeremy L from Gales Ferry
- Jan 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope. I would get a Belkin video iPhone stand If I were you. I would not recommend this
- Answered by Cyril G from Romeoville
- Dec 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you lay it on it's side?
- Asked by Aaron C from Lincoln City
- May 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you lay it on it's side?)
- Asked about: Seagate 2TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Des…
No answers yet