Could anyone suggest any good speakers that are compatible with the iPhone 4 Dock, please..??
1 Answer from the Community
Let me start off by saying i'm not an advocate for Bose, or blindly buy a product just because of a name. I buy what works for me and quality is a big deal, because I like purchases to last. I use a couple of different speakers. At work, I use the new Bose SoundLink wireless mobile speaker. It's a little pricey, but it MORE than does the job in an office or cubicle. It has the added benefit of easily being linked to your iPhone via Bluetooth or through an aux cord to the dock. The sound is extremely clear and has plenty of bass for a portable speaker. It travels easily from work to home to use in a kitchen or den if want good sound without firing up the home theater. The portability also makes the price tag a lot more worth while. At home I have a set of the Bose companion 5 multimedia computer speaker set. For me, they sounded as nice as anything out there. The volume controller has an aux jack right on it the plug up your iPhone dock and let you play your phone's music right through your pc. If your looking for something less pricey, may the Sonos or JBL iPod docks will do. For me, these two fulfill what I need and then some.
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Oct 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i plus these speakers into an iphone 4 dock?
- Asked by Ben B
- Feb 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plus these speakers into an iphone 4 dock?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…
These look great for a Mac - is anyone able to suggest a lead or compatible docking station to link directly to an Ipod - helps to justify the £400?
- Asked by Chris T
- Mar 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (These look great for a Mac - is anyone able to suggest a lead or compatible docking station to link directly to an Ipod - helps to justify the £400?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers