Can the iPhone 4 dock send music from my MacBook to my computer speakers?
It would be nice if it were one less cord I had to plug into my macbook (reducing clutter).
- Asked by Carlos Q from Chicago
- Aug 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPhone 4 dock send music from my MacBook to my computer speakers?)
3 Answers from the Community
if you use the remote app from the app store and sync the library from your iphone to your mac and turn home sharing on your mac and enter the remote app and find your library and turn the home sharing on your iphone and make sure it is connected and then take out the cable and then you can play your music wirelessly as long as it is at a fair distance away from your mac
phew that was long :)
- Answered by Natasha P
- Nov 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No it does not.
- Answered by Steven B
- Aug 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Actually you can play any music or audiobook through your iMac or Macbook (I am not sure about Windows), by going into iTunes, selecting the piece and playing it.
You meant the music on your iPhone, not your on Macbook, I presume?
- Answered by Meinhard M from Corona Del Mar
- Aug 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How would I connect my iPod classic to the speaker?
- Asked by Joy M
- Sep 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How would I connect my iPod classic to the speaker?)
- Asked about: iHome iPL10 Lightning Dock Dual Cha…
Can I use it with my computer that is not an Apple?
- Asked by Suzanne A from Carson City
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with my computer that is not an Apple?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic No…
can i plus these speakers into an iphone 4 dock?
- Asked by Ben B
- Feb 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plus these speakers into an iphone 4 dock?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…