with this product can i reset my password???
i forgot my password
- Asked by Brian G from Cicero
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (with this product can i reset my password???)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Buy a copy of the Mac OS X Snow Leopard DVD and boot from it on your Mac, (assuming that your Mac is Intel based. Then from the Utilities Menu, select Reset Password. This will reset your password for you. Or if you have your original install CD's or DVD, then boot from those and use the same procedure.
I hope that this has answered your question.
- Answered by Alexander C from Wilburton, Ely
- Nov 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iphone keep any of your passwords in your phone anywhere
- Asked by Keith S from Timmons
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iphone keep any of your passwords in your phone anywhere)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is there any warranty associated with this product?
- Asked by Jameson L from Bellingham
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any warranty associated with this product?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter