When will SnowLeopard support Arabic?
- Asked by Fawaz A
- Oct 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (When will SnowLeopard support Arabic?)
2 Answers from the Community
You should be able to read and input Arabic text with Mac OS X.
Not all applications are localized for left-to-right reading languages.
- Answered by John J from Austin
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe so - I do see Arabic as a choice when it asks which language to use. I don't speak or read Arabic, though, so I don't know how extensive the support is.
- Answered by Nicholas S from Santa Clara
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
IMAC support arabic language
- Asked by Alaa E
- Apr 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (IMAC support arabic language)
- Asked about: Mac
Is it supported with Arabic language.?
- Asked by K M from Alain
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it supported with Arabic language.?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet