What's the difference between Mac OSX Leopard and Mac OSX snow Leopard?
- Asked by Daniel D from Woodbridge
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between Mac OSX Leopard and Mac OSX snow Leopard?)
2 Answers from the Community
More efficiency, mainly. There are a few interface improvements, but most of the improvements are "under the hood" fixes and tweaks. For instance, Snow Leopard has a smaller footprint on your hard drive -- installing it should free up several gigs of hard drive space. Also the OS in general should be more responsive.
- Answered by Kevin M from Greenwood
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Snow Leopard is a faster, Slicker, more refined OS which will give you back some hard drive space!
- Answered by William S from Coventry
- Oct 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
snow leopard 10.6 OSX where to order
- Asked by Ron F from Haslett
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (snow leopard 10.6 OSX where to order)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
can I use it on a power mac g4 800 mhz leopard OSX ?
- Asked by Steven G from Rock Hill
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use it on a power mac g4 800 mhz leopard OSX ?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English