were do i get bootcamp
- Asked by Terri G
- Nov 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (were do i get bootcamp)
1 Answer from the Community
Boot Camp is included on either the Mac OS X Leopard Install DVD or the Mac OS X Snow Leopard DVD. Either way, Boot Camp is installed when you install the main Mac OS X System. The Boot Camp Setup Assistant app is located in /Applications/Utilities. Launch this assistant after you have installed Mac OS X. If it says you need to update your firmware to the EFI version, then if I remember correctly, you just have to run Software Update, and it should come up as some sort of Firmware update to do with your Mac type. After that re run the Boot Camp Setup Assistant and it will guide you through the Boot Camp Setup.
I hope that this has answered your question.
- Answered by Alexander C from Wilburton, Ely
- Nov 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How well does it operate in Bootcamp?
- Asked by Joe S from Arrington
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does it operate in Bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
Will this allow SolidWorks (under Bootcamp) to run realview drivers?
- Asked by Patrick G from Arlington
- Nov 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow SolidWorks (under Bootcamp) to run realview drivers?)
- Asked about: NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac