My Mac is in version 10.4.11.
My Mac is in version 10.4.11. Intel Core 2 Duo. I have just bought the new magic mouse but it wont let me use all the mouses features. Is there any way I can upgrade my mac to version 10.5.8, so i can get all these features
- Asked by Clive R
- Flag as inappropriate (My Mac is in version 10.4.11.)
1 Answer from the Community
The easiest way is to obtain a copy of OS Leopard (10.5.6) from an online seller. You will then need to download the OS updates to version 10.5.8 and the Mouse Software Update 1.0. The alternative is to obtain a copy of OS Snow Leopard from the Mac Store or elsewhere and then install it and download the Mouse Software update. This is the cheaper option. These are the minimum requirements for using the Magic Mouse.
Hope that answers your question.
- Answered by Samuel R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My Mac OS X version 10.4.11 will this mouse work with this computer?
- Asked by James L from Superior
- Nov 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (My Mac OS X version 10.4.11 will this mouse work with this computer?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
I need to update from 10.4.11 how do I do that
- Asked by John U from Upper Darby
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to update from 10.4.11 how do I do that)
- Asked about: Mac