My Imac is OS X 10.4.11 and I have ilife but I can't use it because I don't have the latest version, would this help?
2 Answers from the Community
You have 10.4 (Tiger) which requires the Mac Box Set to upgrade to Snow Leopard. The Mac Box Set includes iLife '09 and iWork '09. Your question did not say what version of iLife you have but I'm guessing it's '09 because that requires at least 10.5 (Leopard). You can try to return / sell / giveaway that copy of iLife '09 as the Mac Box Set will include it.
- Answered by Patrick W from Oviedo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iLife 09 requires Mac OS X v10.5.6 Leopard or later so yes, this upgrade will support your iLife. Also be sure to check if the processor is an Intel or PowerPC before trying to upgrade to Snow Leopard as Snow Leopard requires an Intel Mac.
- Answered by Andy H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- May 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme