macbook white upgrade
Hi, I would like to upgrade my macbook white from 10.5 to 10.7, however the support models are:
iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminium, or Early 2009 or newer)
MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
Xserve (Early 2009)
MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
Which one is macbook white belongs to???
anyone tried upgrade before??
My processor is 2GHz, memory 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM.. Can upgrade to 10.7?
- Asked by Yongjian N
- Jul 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook white upgrade)
1 Answer from the Community
I have successfully upgraded two white MacBooks to 10.7 (Lion).
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this with a 2007 white macbook
- Asked by Joshua S from Middletown
- Jul 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with a 2007 white macbook)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Does this ship with the new white macbook?
- Asked by Robin M from Baker
- Nov 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this ship with the new white macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
Can I get a white MacBook Air?
- Asked by Joy K from Leola
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a white MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Mac