Does the Snow Leopard upgrade let you run Internet Explorer in version higher than 5.2 what ever. This is important because I use my computer for work and there are some sites that I can not access with safari.
- Asked by John H from Cincinnati
- Dec 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Internet Explorer)
3 Answers from the Community
You could use a virtualization tool for this. On the list of often used applications are VMWare Fusion, Microsoft VirtualPC, , Parallels Desktop, CrossOver 7, Bootcamp, etc. There are also several browsers that *may* help bypass that issue. Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome are on the short list. If you're running into issues due to activeX, the virtualization option is the best I recommend.
- Answered by Robert E from Lebanon
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no internet explorer will not run versions higher than 5 on a mac.... you could try downloading mozilla firefox and see if that works =)
- Answered by Alex H from Congleton
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Abiss L from Fresno
- Jul 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use Internet Explorer if I buy Microsoft Office.
- Asked by Andrew D
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Internet Explorer if I buy Microsoft Office.)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…