I'm thinking of upgrading to snow leopard but I have read some reviews which mention problems with photoshop are these a real problem?
I understand pictures always open by default in preview, can the defaults be changed so that pictures open in the program they were made in or do you have to select the program you want every time. It'd be a deal breaker for me if you do.
1 Answer from the Community
I am using PhotoShop CS 5.0 and have no problems in Snow Leopard.
You can set any file type to default so it opens with a specific program. I myself prefer JPG files to open in PhotoShop instead of Preview.
To do so, find a .JPG file and do a GET INFO (under the file menu). Then select the application you want to "Open With". Then click Change All to use that application to open any other .JPG file when you double click to open.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Oct 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Have they fixed the velcro problem in the newer products?
- Asked by Josephine A G from Virginia Beach
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Have they fixed the velcro problem in the newer products?)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation
Worked fine til today: screen goes blue for 1 sec. but then comes back to normal and projector does not connect. An explanation anybody?
- Asked by Philippe B
- Feb 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Worked fine til today: screen goes blue for 1 sec. but then comes back to normal and projector does not connect. An explanation anybody?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
Will I have a problem running ZBrush?
- Asked by Garrett H from Roscoe
- Aug 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I have a problem running ZBrush?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet