I'm thinking of upgrading to snow leopard but I have read some reviews which mention problems with photoshop are these a real problem?
I understand pictures always open by default in preview, can the defaults be changed so that pictures open in the program they were made in or do you have to select the program you want every time. It'd be a deal breaker for me if you do.
1 Answer from the Community
I am using PhotoShop CS 5.0 and have no problems in Snow Leopard.
You can set any file type to default so it opens with a specific program. I myself prefer JPG files to open in PhotoShop instead of Preview.
To do so, find a .JPG file and do a GET INFO (under the file menu). Then select the application you want to "Open With". Then click Change All to use that application to open any other .JPG file when you double click to open.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Oct 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there any problems with the speakers on Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Kyle F from Lawton
- Nov 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any problems with the speakers on Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Focal XS Satellite Speakers
Have they fixed the velcro problem in the newer products?
- Asked by Josephine A G from Virginia Beach
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Have they fixed the velcro problem in the newer products?)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation
Is it true that there is problems using Companion (3 or 5) with mac book pro and with Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Asaf W
- Nov 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it true that there is problems using Companion (3 or 5) with mac book pro and with Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Bose® Companion® 5 Multimedia Speak…