If i buy mac os x snow lepaord will it work on windows vista or do i need a apple computer
- Asked by Logan P from Claudville
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If i buy mac os x snow lepaord will it work on windows vista or do i need a apple computer)
1 Answer from the Community
You should not do it because it is
1. Breaking the law - in the Mac OS X EULA, you are not allowed to install Apple's software on a PC.
2. PC's cannot read the stuff that is on the disk, and you will have to get some software in order to do it.
You can do it, but it is breaking the law, and Mac OS X runs very clunky and bad on a PC.
- Answered by Sally M from Saint Louis
- Mar 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with Mac OS X?
- Asked by Jonah T from Pasadena
- Dec 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Mac OS X?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gam…
No answers yet