I reinstalled os-x 10.6 snow leopard and it eats up around 7GB of diskspace; can I optimize it further?
OS-X was preinstalled and took about 10GB of diskspace so I reinstalled and was left with around 7GB. But I didn't have the choice to remove the printer drivers e.g. I remember that I had the chance to do so when I didn't erased the whole harddrive.
I remember that the printer drivers needed around 800MB and as I have the driver for my printer here I don't need support for 100 other printers :).
But how can I delete the printer drivers?
And what else can I do?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you need to backup all of your files and reinstall 10.6 Snow Leopard!
Than you have the chance to reinstall your printer driver.
- Answered by William P from Muswellbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how will I know if I have wireless mouse software update 1.0?
- Asked by Hiro S from Chula Vista
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how will I know if I have wireless mouse software update 1.0?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
is this compatible with iDraw software
- Asked by Roberta S from Windsor
- Nov 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with iDraw software)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Tablet -…
No answers yet