I have to install Snow Leopard first on my mac. Is this CD to use for one single person or maybe also another one?
2 Answers from the Community
The Snow Leopard disk can be installed on more than one Mac, but you should own a Snow Leopard license for each Mac you install on.
The disk used to come in either a "Single User" package (one license), or as a Family Pack (one disk, but five licenses for up to 5 users in a household).
I believe the Family Pack is discontinued. But the price for the "Single User" package has now dropped to only $20.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This DVD is licensed for use on one Mac. The Mac itself can be used by as many people who need to.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this connect back to the mac through a single thunderbolt or a single sub?
- Asked by Salvatore G from Wilmington
- Jun 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does this connect back to the mac through a single thunderbolt or a single sub?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…
Dose the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter use dynamic MAC address or one single unique MAC address?
- Asked by Yanqing L from East Lansing
- Sep 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Dose the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter use dynamic MAC address or one single unique MAC address?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter