I have Mac OSX 10.5.8 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iphoto doesn't edit photos anymore, safari is useless for a long time. what should i upgrade? thanks
1 Answer from the Community
Start by purchasing and installing OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Then use Software Update to upgrade to 10.6.8. At that point you'll be able to open the Mac App Store and attempt to install OS X 10.9 Mavericks. It will tell you if your Mac doesn't support it.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Jun 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Elgato work on a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 or does it have to be Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- Asked by Dennis A B from Everett
- May 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Elgato work on a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 or does it have to be Intel Core 2 Duo CPU)
- Asked about: Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorde…
I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 and i want to update what should i do?
- Asked by Yariana F from Wesley Chapel
- Jul 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 and i want to update what should i do?)
- Asked about: Mac