I have just bought a 15 inch macbook pro and need to connect it to my old 13 inch white macbook (2007 model), which cable should I use ?
Cable query on connection and migratio of data between macbooks old and new
1 Answer from the Community
I used a firewire cable when I did it, I hooked it up and when you start the old macbook you hold down the T key while you power it up. This tells it you want to transfer all your files. There will be prompts on the screen, just like any other mac operation, it walks you through. Easy as pie.
- Answered by Molly R from Port Townsend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Pro retina 13 inch or 15 inch?
- Asked by Raquel J from Salamanca
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro retina 13 inch or 15 inch?)
- Asked about: Mac
I have bought a new 13" unibody macbook pro, and the mini display port is smaller than the white macbook's one. What cable to i need is it this one?
- Asked by Aled G from Llanidloes
- Jan 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have bought a new 13" unibody macbook pro, and the mini display port is smaller than the white macbook's one. What cable to i need is it this one?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter