i have dell 1440 series inspiron laptop i want to use mac as my os how it is possible,
what changes i have to make to run mac as my one of the operating system
2 Answers from the Community
This involves breaking apple's license agreement that Mac can only be used on Apple's hardware, and thus, illegal.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately Mac OS runs only on Apple made hardware for optimal stability.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can a I run a Macbook (Air or Pro) with two external Dell monitors
- Asked by Peter A from Newtown
- Apr 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a I run a Macbook (Air or Pro) with two external Dell monitors)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I use this with a windows laptop?
- Asked by Christian A from Indianapolis
- Feb 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a windows laptop?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter