I have a Mac Mini Power PC, is there anyway I can make it intel? Or do I just have to buy a new mac?
I'm just wondering.
1 Answer from the Community
Sorry but no. All of the hardware in the Mac Mini is configured for Power PC so just switching out the processor wouldn't work and if you paid to have everything switched to intel it would cost more than a new intel mac mini now.
So for a short answer no it would be cheaper just to buy a new system
- Answered by Andy T from Brookfield
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to make translation work easy on a mac?
- Asked by Richard F from Melbourne Beach
- Jan 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how to make translation work easy on a mac?)
- Asked about: Mac
does this work with the old mac mini's? (power pc version)
- Asked by Ali M from Istanbul
- May 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the old mac mini's? (power pc version))
- Asked about: H-Squared Mini Mount