I have a Mac Mini Power PC, is there anyway I can make it intel? Or do I just have to buy a new mac?
I'm just wondering.
1 Answer from the Community
Sorry but no. All of the hardware in the Mac Mini is configured for Power PC so just switching out the processor wouldn't work and if you paid to have everything switched to intel it would cost more than a new intel mac mini now.
So for a short answer no it would be cheaper just to buy a new system
- Answered by Andy T from Brookfield
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this cable transfer Mac mini files to another mac mini?
- Asked by Anna B from River Oaks
- May 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this cable transfer Mac mini files to another mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
making my power supply compatable for new macbook air
- Asked by Gavin M
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (making my power supply compatable for new macbook air)
- Asked about: Mac