i have a g3 600mhz ibook with 10.2 on it will 10.6 work fine for my ibook
- Asked by Pee B from Phila
- Nov 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a g3 600mhz ibook with 10.2 on it will 10.6 work fine for my ibook)
1 Answer from the Community
Your computer is a PPC machine, and incompatible with Snow Leopards requirements for an intel machine. Likely mac os panther or tiger is the highest upgrade for your machine.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Jan 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?
- Asked by Melinda D
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…