I have a 10.5.8 Mac OS X. When should start looking at upgrading?
- Asked by Fiona G from Sydney
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 10.5.8 Mac OS X. When should start looking at upgrading?)
1 Answer from the Community
In my opinion you're overdue for an upgrade. The current version of OS X is 10.9, so you're four versions behind. You're no longer receiving much if anything in the way of security updates, which leaves you more and more vulnerable over time to malware that could compromise your system.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Dec 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this printer with Mac 10.5.8?
- Asked by Ann S from Los Angeles
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this printer with Mac 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunct…
How can I upgrade my iMac os x 10.5.8
- Asked by Tracy O from Highland Park
- Mar 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I upgrade my iMac os x 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet