I had Mac OS snow leopard 10.6.7 and I have problem to run some program (ex. C5, CityEngine) are needed of the openGL 2.1 but My Mac OS had openGL 1.4
How to upgrade this is graphics media of opeGL 1.4 to 2.1 to run some program are need the up to openGL.
My Mac OS X version 10.6.7, processor 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Intel GMA 950, bus: built in, VRAM 64 of shared system, vendor intel (0x8086), color LCD 1280 x 800, pixel depth 32-bit color (ARGB8888)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work with garageband 3.0.5 or will I need a later version?
- Asked by Jeffrey S
- May 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with garageband 3.0.5 or will I need a later version?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Running Quickbooks for Windows - Any problems I should expect?
- Asked by Laura M from Laguna Beach
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Running Quickbooks for Windows - Any problems I should expect?)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac
what iphoto can I run on OS snow leopard
- Asked by Wendy P from Bellbrae
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what iphoto can I run on OS snow leopard)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet