I am running a windows vista instance with bootcamp on a partition that was made by boot camp.. will upgrading to 10.6 wipe my windows partition?
Also will the data on the apple partition be preserved or erased when I upgrade to 10.6.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?
- Asked by Michael O from Oxnard
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I use boot camp from an external drive
- Asked by Gerald N from Walnut Creek
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use boot camp from an external drive)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet