do i have to wipe my mac?
when i get the cd in the mail and i load it into my computer will it erase all my sutff? will i need to save it to a flash drive?
- Asked by Richard L from Stuart
- May 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to wipe my mac?)
3 Answers from the Community
No the New Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard will upgrade everything to the new operating system.
- Answered by George J. H from Grand Rapids
- Aug 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no, you can just insert the disc and choose to upgrade your system to Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Arjan V
- Aug 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would recommend it only if you don't have many things to backup (creating a second copy of stuff). I did the update and didn't have any problems with it but remember that you must have an Intel CPU (Core 2 Duo/ Xeon...). Hope I answered your question- kkdart
- Answered by Kirill D from Naperville
- Aug 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
best program for reformatting files on my MAC/Disk Wipe ?
- Asked by Lawrence K from Pearl City
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (best program for reformatting files on my MAC/Disk Wipe ?)
- Asked about: Mac
Might this wipe contactless cards?
- Asked by L B
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Might this wipe contactless cards?)
- Asked about: ADOPTED Leather Folio Case for iPho…
No answers yet
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED